Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Orbitel PTY LTD 70 630 757 621. The mentioned terms and conditions apply to all the purchases from orbitel.au. It contains important information about legal rights and obligations, including legal limitations and exclusions that apply to all consumers. When any product or service is purchased from Orbitel Technologies “orbitel.au”, you (Consumer/Customer) agree and bind to the Terms and Conditions stated below.
Orbitel Technologies and You (Consumer) agree to the following terms and conditions which are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between orbitel.au and the Consumers. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you take any service from orbitel.au.
2. MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Orbitel Technologies at any time may modify or alter any provisions contained in the terms and conditions without any prior notice. The users as well as consumers should periodically review the terms and conditions. Usage of website without referring to the amended terms and conditions will be deemed to be accepted by you.
3. COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK NOTICE:
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the Australian Law and other copyright laws, and is the property of Orbitel Pty Ltd. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Orbitel Pty Ltd. Copyright 2021, Orbitel Pty Ltd ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with WI-FI Solution service and products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with WI-FI Solution. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorised by Orbitel Pty Ltd. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
4. PUBLIC FORUMS & USER SUBMISSION:
Orbitel Technologies is not responsible for any material submitted to the public websites or forums by you. Any material submitted by you is neither endorsed, reviewed or approved by Orbitel Technologies. Orbitel Technologies reserves rights to remove any content uploaded or submitted by you without giving any prior notice in absolute discretion to following act,
• harass, stalk, defame, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties.
• publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
• upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or (computer) programs that may damage the operation of Orbitel Technologies and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
• violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable laws or intellectual property rights of Orbitel Technologies or any other third party;
• submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
5. TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION:
Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the internet to Orbitel Technologies is susceptible to monitoring and interception. Orbitel Technologies reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted and your consent to such verification should Orbitel Technologies deem it necessary. You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or which violates any applicable laws and you hereby indemnify Orbitel Technologies against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Orbitel Technologies or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website.
6. LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES:
External links provided for consumers well-being and flexibility are beyond the control of Orbitel Technologies and no responsibility is taken to represent their content. Inclusion of any third-party link does not imply endorsement of Orbitel Technologies. Consumers or Users must surf the website of third party at their own risk.
7. PRIVACY INFORMATION:
• Orbitel Technologies makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
• Orbitel Technologies shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and/or use of the website.
• Any information contained on the website and you waive all claims which you may have against Orbitel Technologies in respect of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to the aforesaid.
• These limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, delict, strict liability or otherwise, and regardless of whether either party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Orbitel Technologies shall not be liable for any indirect, contingent or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of business or loss of profits) incurred or sustained by you or any third party howsoever arising in respect of your use of or reliance on the website or any information offered on or via the website.
9. SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS:
At Orbitel Technologies, we know that the availability of your phone system and support response times are important to you. In creating our SLA, we wanted to guarantee a level of service that is suitable for all customers and will provide an assurance that your support and phone systems availability is our priority.
Support SLA Response Times
We know that one of the easiest ways to make you happy is to provide fast and helpful support when you need it most. To ensure we adhere to our own high standards, we categorise all issues into priorities and work on them in order. This means that when you have a critical issue – we can work on it fast.
Here’s the times we aim for in each priority, along with some simple examples. Support SLA Response Times.
Phone System Uptime SLA
We guarantee that your phone system uptime will be available 99.9% of the time in a given month, excluding scheduled maintenance.
99.9% means the maximum allowed downtime per month is 43 minutes. If the your phone system is unavailable for use below 99.9% in a given month, we will credit your account with 5% of your monthly fee for each additional 30 minutes of downtime, up to 100% of your monthly fee for the phone system.
To provide an example: if your phone system is unavailable for 120 minutes in the month, that is 77 minutes over our SLA. As that is two additional 30 minute periods, you would be entitled to a credit of 10%.
10. STATUTORY & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
The terms and conditions stated do not exclude the application of the statutory and general conditions. For more information on your consumer rights please visit www.accc.gov.au.