Latest productivity statistics reveal that small businesses experience 77% improved productivity when using VoIP features.
Complete end-to-end hosted IP telephony solution
The most important factor of a Telephony system is the customer experience. As a complete technology provider, Orbitel offers a true end-to-end solution that other providers are simply unable to replicate.
We ensure smooth installation and management of the number-porting!
There are numerous reasons to choose Orbitel for your phone system:
- On-demand service with no hidden costs. As our system is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-user basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider. Support and configuration changes are included.
- Lower call costs. All the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site to site calls and cheaper call rates.
- Simple control. Our systems put you in complete control of your phone system. You have an extensive range of call handling and configuration features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface. Or allow us to manage all of this for you.
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’. Conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers only need to dial one number to reach your desk and mobile phone simultaneously. Voicemails are sent via email as an audio file attachment which can be accessed anywhere you have email access.
- Enables flexible working. Horizon helps your business become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments. hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice. You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located.
- A business continuity solution. Unexpected events such as viruses, floods and power outages won’t disrupt your business. Being a cloud-based system, the service provides business continuity features. These features allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
- Ideal for multi-site businesses. The service is provided centrally on our cloud platform, so you don’t need an expensive system on each site. Calls are free between locations.
- Training and monitoring. This service provides a cost-effective way to record calls. This feature means calls can be recorded from anywhere and instantly configured at the click of a mouse.
- Improving customer contact. You can put calls on hold, play marketing messages, move calls seamlessly between users and offices. These features provide your customers with the best experience when calling your business.
Stability | Coverage | Management
The networking equipment is the foundation of your technology reliant business.
Our network engineers can custom build a solution based on stability to provide a seamless network experience that ‘just works’. With our cloud based remote management, we can monitor and maintain your network equipment without site visits or staff disruption.
Our engineers can achieve the best possible wifi coverage through appropriate selection of WiFi equipment, correct placement and careful signal calibration.
NBN 4G | Backup | Up Time Guaranteed
Our complete internet connectivity strategy includes NBN for speed and value, combined with a monitored 4G backup service for redundancy.
The combined approach works so well, we guarantee it! Ask us about our uptime guarantee.
If you’d like to find out more about our managed service offerings. Get in touch, talk to a specialist today!
614a Marion Road, Park Holme 5043